Monday, February 23, 2009

Today's hectic craziness

Today was hectic craziness at work!! I was self help at the courthouse and today was unofficially bring-your-snotty-wailing-soggy-cracker-bearing-screaming-children-to-court day - emphasis on the snotty, wailing, soggy crackers, and screaming. In addition it was also my-problem-is-way-more-complicated-than-I-originally-made-it-sound day. Oh, you didn't mention about the restraining order. Yes, it matters. Oh, the children have different fathers. Yes, it matters. Oh, you're not divorced. Yes, it matters. Oh, you got remarried but you didnt finish your first divorce. Yes, it matters. Oh, you have a restraining order. No, you can't go to her house and talk to her. Aack. And by the way, this is not legal advice. Only an attorney can provide legal advice and strategy. I can explain about your case but I cannot tell you what you should or shouldn't do. I can provide options but I can't tell you which one to choose. Thats right, I'm the jerk that made your case so complicated. Its all me. Aack.

So I was lamenting the fact that I don't have any beer in my refrigerator when I realized that I have wine, which goes better with my salami and cheese plate anyway! But now that its 6:30 I've accomplished only the cheese plate with salami and wine, but not figured out any actual dinner.

Okay it is now 7 and I opted for toaster waffles with butter and blackberry honey and a big glass of milk. In fact, I think I'll have another. So dinner was good. A little classy, a little trashy, but what can I say? I'm just not that creative.

Also, now that its 7:15 its officially homework time since I have an assignment due tomorrow that truth be told I'm not even sure what it is and I haven't done the reading for either. Great. Here goes!

Oh, before I go - just heard that Jess has appendicitis - oh no! I hope the surgery goes smoothly!

No comments:

Post a Comment